Information automatically collected
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected through our App
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our App, to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Facebook Permissions. We by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, checkins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS" for further information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
- Access your account settings and update your preferences.
- Article Information
- Category: Information
- Page Hits: 2232
All of our seamless rain gutter colors contain Dura Coat XT-10 with TEFLON® surface protector to resist staining. This custom paint system is baked onto the rain gutters inside and out which helps prevent the gutter paint from chipping, cracking, peeling and rusting for years to come. Click on our rain gutter colors below for more details.
Note: Because printed colors and computer monitors offer imprecise representations of colors, and because the gutter colors appear slightly different on steel than on aluminum, the actual rain gutter color may vary.
- Article Information
- Category: Information
- Page Hits: 5455
|Corrugated:||The ridged lines that run down a downspout|
|Downspout:||A pipe made to carry the rainwater from a gutter system away from the house and toward the ground|
|Drainage:||A system of gutters and downspouts designed to carry water away from the house|
|Drop outlet:||The drop in to attach the downspout to the gutter|
|Downspout Strap:||A strip of material used to attach the downspout to the wall|
|End cap:||A piece of formed aluminum that is crimped over the end of a run of gutter|
|B-Elbow:||Part of the downspout that turns the other direction|
|A-Elbow:||Part of a Downspout that makes the turns|
|Fall:||The slope of a stretch of gutter measured by the vertical rise to the horizontal distance|
|Fascia Gutter:||A gutter style that has a big enough back and is large enough to cover rafter tails to act as a fascia board|
|Flashing:||A 2 x 2 peice of metal that runs under the roofing and into the gutter to protect eve of the roof.|
|Gauge:||The thickness of the gutter material for steel like 26-gauge and 24-gauge, for aluminum the sizes are .027 and .032 of an inch|
|Gutter:||The device that catches water coming off the roof.|
|Gutter Guards:||Also called Gutter Screens- it's a cover installed on top of the gutter to keep out leaves|
|Hanger:||The bracket which is used to hold the face of the gutter in place|
|Half Round:||Type of rain gutter style... used mostly for copper|
|Leader:||Any pipe that carries the water from the gutter to the wall, part of the downspout|
|Leaderhead:||Usually out of copper is a decorative box for the downspouts|
|Linear Feet:||The measurement for a section of gutters per linear foot.|
|Mitre:||Two ends of gutter cut and formed to make a corner|
|Offset:||Parts of a downspout used to go around brick or belly bans|
|Ogee:||A type of rain gutter style like roman ogee|
|Rain Chain:||A decorative chain used in place of a downspout for visual appeal|
|Rain Barrel:||A water storage unit installed at the end of a downspout to collect water from the gutters|
|Run:||Any horizontal length of roof or gutter|
|Splash Block:||A plastic, metal, or concrete pad used at the end of the downspouts to further direct water away from the house|
|Scupper:||A square metal box to catch water from a flat roof|
|Seamless:||Rain Gutters that are cut to exact length all in one piece|
|Slope:||Angling of the rain gutter ogee style to help with drainage. Can only be done with gutter that has no wing.|
|Wedges:||Support used to keep gutter level on inverted fascia boards|
|Wingless:||When the gutter is installed without the wing that sits up on top of the roof. (this gutter must be flashed)|
|With Wing:||When the gutter is installed with the wing that sits up on top of the roof. (this gutter doesnt need to be flashed)|
- Article Information
- Category: Information
- Page Hits: 9377
Limited Lifetime Coating Material Warranty
Action Rain Gutters hereby issues the following Limited Lifetime Coating Warranty (Limited Warranty) exclusively to the original Owner/Client of materials installed by Action Rain Gutters with coated steel or aluminum gutters, downspouts and rain carrying accessories subject to the terms and conditions listed below. During the lifetime of the Owner/Client, and as long as Owner/Client owns the building or structure on which the material is installed, Action Rain Gutters warrants that the paint on the material will not:
(a) Peel, check, chip or crack. These terms shall not mean alterations to the paint as a result of exposed raw edges, embossing, end cutting, cut edge exposure or such crazing or slight cracking as may occur on tightly roll-formed edges or brake-bends.
(b) Fade or change color in excess of five (5) units of color difference (Hunter) calculated in accordance with ASTM D2244. The color change is measured on an exposed painted surface that has been cleaned of surface soils and chalks and then compared to corresponding values measured on the original or unexposed coated surface. Fading and color changes may not be uniform, depending on sun and atmospheric exposure, and Action Rain Gutters does not warrant that color changes will be uniform.
(c) Chalk or oxidize in excess of a numerical rating of eight (8) when properly maintained as described herein as measured in accordance with the standard procedures specified in ASTM D-659. Remedy The sole and exclusive remedy under this Limited Warranty shall be one of the following to be chosen in Action Rain Gutters sole discretion: repair, recoating, refinishing or replacement of defective material.
Year after purchase Maximum warranty coverage available:
1 through 10 100%
11 through 15 50%
16 through 20 25%
21 through lifetime 10%
Unless otherwise specified in writing, the price for the work is based on the understanding that all structural members and other components are in fact in sound condition Contractor may advise the Client of any unforeseen conditions which may be discovered during the course of the installation. Client agrees to pay Contractor additional compensation based upon the Contractor’s normal rates. All change orders will be in writing and signed by both Contractor and Client, and shall be incorporated in, and become part of the contract. Client agrees that the Contractor has the right to substitute materials with equal or superior quality materials should the materials listed in the description of the work become unavailable for any reason. The contractor has the right to make such substitution without notice to or permission from the Client.
All work shall be completed in a workmanlike manner and in compliance with all codes and other applicable laws. All work shall be performed by individuals duly licensed and authorized by law to perform said work. Contractor agrees to clean up all debris and leave premises in the same condition before work began. Contractor guarantees all labor committed in the installation of the rain gutters and downspouts for one year after the completion date of work performed. The manufacturer has a limited lifetime warranty on materials and shall be given to Client after payment has been made in full. All warranties are void if sums due to the contractor are not paid in full, or if unauthorized service, alterations or adjustments have been made to any of the work by a different company.
Contractor shall not be liable for damages or delays including but not be limited to fire, flood, strike, third parties, acts of God, acts of terrorism, weather, general unavailability of materials or by any other circumstances which are beyond the control of the contractor. In the event Client desires to make any claim against Contractor, Client shall provide Contractor with written notice of the claim within seven days from the date Client, or its agents first discover the claims or the same shall be barred. Any claims against Contractor brought on this contract or in any way arising out of this contract must be filed within one year from the time the cause of action accrued or it shall be time-barred. Under no circumstances shall any employee, stockholder, officer or agent of Contractor have any individual liability to the Client, Notwithstanding the aforesaid, in the event, any judgment is entered against any such individual, Client agrees to look exclusively to the assets of the Contractor for the satisfaction of the said judgment.
(a) improper handling, contamination, modification by any party other than Action Rain Gutters after installation;
(b) improper forming, fabrication or cutting of the material by any party other than Action Rain Gutters ;
(c) improper handling, scratching or abrading after installation;
(d) mechanical damage or edge corrosion;
(e) damage or leaks due to an inadequate or improper built-in drainage system which allows standing water that was not installed by Action Rain Gutters;
(f) improper or deficient cleaning or maintenance, including, but not limited to, the use of high-pressure washing systems;
(g) any external contaminant or condition, including, but not limited to, chemical fumes, salt spray, animals, animal waste, vegetation, dirt, gravel or metal debris;
(h) deterioration or failure of building components, including, but not limited to, the roof substrate, walls, mortar, HVAC units or walkways, movement or settlement of the building;
(i) condensation or infiltration in, through, or around the walls, copings, rooftop, flashing, hardware or equipment, building the structure or underlying or surrounding materials;
(j) additions, alterations or repairs that are not performed by Action Rain Gutters;
(k) reactions due to dissimilar metals;
(l) natural disasters or acts of nature, including, but not limited to, winds in excess of 55 MPH, fires, hurricanes, tornadoes, hail, wind-blown debris, lightning, earthquakes, volcanic activity, atomic radiation, insects, animals or animal droppings;
(m) any act, conduct or omission by any person other than Action Rain Gutters or action caused by the negligence of any person other than Action Rain Gutters; or
(n) act(s) of war, terrorism or vandalism.
Action Rain Gutters has no obligations under this Limited Warranty unless and until Action Rain Gutters has been allowed a reasonable opportunity to inspect and, if necessary, repair said area in question.
This Limited Warranty cannot be amended, altered or modified in any way except in writing signed by an authorized officer of Action Rain Gutters. No other person has any authority to bind Action Rain Gutters with any representation or warranty whether oral or written. Action Rain Gutters failure to enforce any of the terms or conditions stated herein shall not be construed as a waiver of any such condition or of any other term of this Limited Warranty. If any portion of this Limited Warranty is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
- Article Information
- Category: Information
- Page Hits: 6312
|Monday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 2:00pm|